Whether you're a fan of Lea Michele or not, you had to be a fan of her SAG Awards look as I thought she totally recovered from her Globes catastrophe! I was honored to talk to her makeup artists immediately after her prep last night about what she would look like on the red carpet and now I have the scoop on her sexy, smooth hair from her stylist, Mark Townsend for Dove. Like her makeup artist, Melanie Inglessis said, "To compliment Lea's Versace gown, we wanted the look to be soft and sexy," Townsend commented. He gave her touchable blowout with sexy front pieces that swept over her face.
1. Start with a large dollop of mousse on damp hair and blow dry with a round brush. Townsend used Dove Style+Care Nourishing Amplifier Mousse.
2. Once blow dried, take a dime sized amount of serum like Dove Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum (available March 1st) and work it through the hair for shine and separation. Tip: Warm it up between your palms before spreading it through your locks to warm it up for better distribution.
3. Pull your hair into a loose bun and finish getting ready. This will give your hair a natural, loose wave.
4. To give it a second day look, spray a beach spray like Oribe Apres Beach Spray all over and shake it out.
5. Finish with a lightweight styling spray.