This was by far one of the most exciting segments I've done. Picture this – It's 3pm on Friday afternoon right after Sandy. I'm checking into a hotel room across the city to indulge in a shower and some heat and I received a call from a producer from the Wendy Williams Show. An hour before I went live the segment was finalized. That's how it works (sometimes) in live TV. I love my job. As soon as I get a clip I'll post it, but here's a link to the information for now and a list of the products used after the jump. Guys, I had my own green room!
- Straight Hair: Oscar Blandi Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray, $23 at Sephora
- Full Brows: Anastasia Brow Powder Duo, $22 at Sephora
- Bold Liner: Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Kolh Kajal Eyeliner Trio, $10.95 at Drugstores
- Rosy Cheeks: Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint, $24 at Sephora
- Nude Lips: Iman Luxury Moisturizing Lipsticks, $10 at Walgreens & Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick, $24 at Sephora