Have I told you before that my mom and I are best friends? You can def tell from this segment as we went on the BetterTV show together to talk Beauty Tips for Brides and Mothers of the Bride. How fun right? Check out the segment. My mom knows her stuff! Also, I've include product recommendations below.
- Bride: To ensure you're glowing on the big day, you can do a series of peels at the spa, or incorporate an at-home version into your skincare regimen.
- MOB: You too can incorporate a peel into your regimen, but you may be facing aging in different ways. Try using products mixed with technology for an added lift and tighten.
- Bride & MOB: Whitening your teeth to the max only takes an hour and you can even do it as you’re prepping for the rehearsal dinner.
- Bride & MOB: A wedding is always a good excuse to grow out your hair. Whether your leaving your hair down or Pinning updo’s, start taking supplements sooner than later. You’ll start seeing results in about three months.
Try: Hair Essentials
- Bride & MOB: A wedding is your red carpet event, so go ahead and add some enhancement with clip in extensions. Hey, all the celebrities do. Make sure to bring them to your trial to get the full effect of how it will look on that day. While the bride always seek longer, thicker hair, the MOB can cut the extensions and just opt for a bit of fullness.
- Bride & MOB: A self tan is a must to go with your glowing complexion, but make sure you use a mit to get the most even application.
- Bride: Bridal Fashion week just passed and showcased fun varieties in nails including a bit of texture and think blue. I’m even thinking about doing a blue pedicure as my something blue!
- MOB: Stay classic. While the fashion forward tips are fun, sophisticated looks are your best bet. Stick with nudes and light pinks. French manicures are out.
So what do you think? I hope you found these beauty tips for brides and MOBs fun and easy! Remember, they're good for any big event, not just weddings.