How stunning did Reese Witherspoon look at the Critics Choice Movie Awards? While most were caught up with the fact that Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie were at the same event (God forbid!), I was obviously paying attention to Reese's clean makeup and soft bombshell waves. Here, her makeup artist, Molly Stern and hairstylist, Adir Abergel, gave me the step-by-step so you can recreate it.
- Even out your skin tone with foundation (Molly used a bit of Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation on Reese.)
- Contoured the hollows of your cheeks blending upward and add a pop of color with an apricot blush like NARS in Orgasm.
- Give your eyes a natural smoke by applying Christian Dior Fusion Mono Matte Baked Eyeshadow in 761 Mirage into the crease of your eyelids and then NARS Eyeshadow in Blondie.
- Line and smudge your upper and lower lash line using a black liner like Jillian Dempsey Khol Eyeliner in Jet Black.
- Add two coats of jet black mascara.
- Apply a lip balm with a hint of color. Reese is wearing Burt's Bees Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands.
- Spritz John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray on damp hair from mid-shaft to ends to create a foundation for optimum volume and hold.
- Part your bangs in the middle and blow-dry your hair smooth with a medium round brush for a full, sexy blowout.
- Take a 1” inch curling iron and loosely curl your hair, leaving the ends out.
- Use John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray to break down the waves and give them separation.
- Tease the crown area.
- Finish with a light weight styling cream like John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-up Crème on the ends for perfect detailed texture.