Selena Gomez's whole look was by far my favorite at the American Music Awards on Sunday night. She showed off her curves in a low-cut, satin Armani gown, wore a pop of peach on her lips and glamourized her eyes with tons of mascara and silver eyeshadow. Her hair however, was a show stopper. Tresemme Celebrity Stylist, John D., was behind the look and filled me in on how to get it in five simple steps. How-to:
1. Towel dry clean hair and comb Tresemme 24 Hour Body Mousse through your strands for even distribution.
2. Create a deep side part over the arch of your brow and blow dry smooth with a round brush.
3. Take the front sections of your hair on both sides and curl them in one inch sections using a one inch barrel.
4. Curl the bangs away from your face and continue curling the rest of your hair horizontally.
5. After curls cool, spritz a boar bristle brush with a finishing spray and brush the curls gently until they fall into a nice wave pattern.